My Skiathos Villas takes the privacy of your personal information very seriously and has taken all measures in order to fully comply with the GDPR.
What data we collect
Booking Enquiry / Contact Form
When you make an enquiry on our website using either our Booking Enquiry Form, or our Contact Form, we collect the data that you submit in the form, as listed below:
- Country of Residence
We collect the information above for the sole purpose of communicating with you in relation to your request. We will communicate with you either by email or by telephone.
Booking with My Skiathos Villas
When you make a booking in one of our villas, we require the following information, which we collect and store in order to prepare the necessary paperwork for your rental, as well as to optimally serve your booking:
- Country of Residence
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Number
- Passport Number
- Country issuing your Passport
- VAT Number (only for residents of Greece)
Storing your information
All information that we collect is stored in databases managed by third parties (our “Software Partners”) who are certified as GDPR-compliant. All information is stored in servers in the European Union.
Our current Software Partners are:
- Google Inc (www.google.com)
Use and sharing of your Information
My Skiathos Villas will only use your information with the purpose of conducting business with you and will never share your information with any third parties, except if you make a Booking with My Skiathos Villas, in which case your information will be used as follows:
- We may share your information with the Property Owner of the villa that you have booked for contractual purposes only in accordance to Greek Law.
- Your information may be shared with the Greek Tax Authorities, where lease agreements are submitted in accordance with the Greek Law.
- Basic information (Name, Telephone Number, Email) may be shared with our trusted Service Providers (car rental companies, transfer companies, travel agencies, yacht chartering companies, aviation companies, etc. ) with the purpose of optimum service delivery.
Right to Access / Rectify / Erase your information
Please contact us in one of the following ways to obtain a copy of the information that we hold for you, as well as to ask us to correct your data, or erase your information.
By Email: [email protected]
By Telephone: +30 6948000184
By Post: ANGELOS TSANTOS & CO G.P., Ekali 25. Alykes, Volos 38334, Greece